A Stress Free Holiday & A Beautiful New You!
by ColorMeBeautiful.com | Tuesday, November 20, 2018
The most traveled holiday is Thanksgiving weekend which means a lot of driving, cooking and family time oh and Black Friday shopping which is crazy!!! After staying up all night long you get a quick nap and its back to some family time then the long drive back! Now you're tired just thinking about it... well here are a few tips to fake it till you make it back to your comfy and cozy home!
QUICK BEAUTY TIPS
1. An Inner Corner highlight instantly brightens up your face and makes your eyes look more awake. Take a lighter color and place it directly in the inner corner of your eye. Model is wearing Color Sense Single Eyeshadow in "Gleam" Grab It Here!
2. Lots O'Lashes! Apply a good coat of mascara to the lashes to instantly make your eyes instantly look wider and brighter. Try our Sensitive Eyes Mascara Grab It Here!
3. Flush of Color on the lips will always pull a minimalist look together! The Lip-Lift Lip Conditioner in "Blush" is perfect for a pinch of color and extreme hydration Grab It Here!
CALMING LIFESTYLE TIPS
1. De-stress. Holidays can be a stressful time, cooking, cleaning, working, shopping, traveling with additional commitments to your friends and family. Try to anticipate sources of stress and develop a plan to manage them. This may involve committing to fewer get-togethers, less cooking or shopping online. Don't feel guilty; you have to take care of yourself before you can take of others.
2. Treat yourself. The holiday spirit is about helping others around you, but you also have to make time to take care of YOU! So treat yourself with something over the holidays. It may be something as simple as sleep. Wake up late and enjoy a day of rest; you need it. How about grabbing that lipstick shade you've always wanted? Take the time to do the things that make you happy.